Looking for new moderators!

Come here for the latest updates about the site, announcements, and news of interest/related to topics covered on the site. This is also the only forum you can see without being registered. Due to recent spam attacks, accounts must be activated by admin before sign-in is enabled. Register to see the rest!

Looking for new moderators!

Postby cat » April 4th, 2014, 1:13 am

Hi there everyone!

With an ever growing forum and moderators progressing through recovery, it seems to be about time to bring a few new people on board! Only requirement to moderation would be to peruse the forums as you normally would, mediate or change the smaller things (TW adding, post moving/editing) and alert me to the larger things that occur on the board (spam, arguments, posts needing deletion).

As many of you may have observed, I am rarely able to go over individual posts (I spend most of my time on here activating accounts, deleting spammers, dealing with errors, and backing up the forums), so the moderators are really invaluable to the board!

If you are interested in becoming a moderator to the forums, send me a PM. Moderation relies heavily on sound judgment, so if you don't think you're in a place in recovery to be able to handle such a position, maybe wait until next time around to apply. :)

Cat
cat
Site Admin

Return to News, Announcements, and Updates