[UPDATE 04.09.2013] to Uzilu Forum Rules & Regs + Addtl. Mod

Come here for the latest updates about the site, announcements, and news of interest/related to topics covered on the site. This is also the only forum you can see without being registered. Due to recent spam attacks, accounts must be activated by admin before sign-in is enabled. Register to see the rest!

[UPDATE 04.09.2013] to Uzilu Forum Rules & Regs + Addtl. Mod

Postby cat » April 9th, 2013, 9:30 am

Hello all! I just wanted to post the first update to the Uzilu.com Rules and Regulations suggested by our lovely new moderator, Persephone! :) The update is logged in the changelog and includes an additional note about suicidal intent located in the "Statement of Intent & Purpose" post. Go check it out!

Additionally, I wanted to officially announce our second moderator: Persephone! She was one of the first people who came to mind when I thought about who might be able to moderate successfully, but I hadn't yet contacted her when I put up the rules last night, so I didn't want to announce anything before it was set in stone. She has a HUGE wealth of information to offer, and like Nala has been consistently evolving and insightful throughout this process. She knows exactly what ED is capable of and is totally and completely committed to this process. Did you also know that she's been going through all of Gwyn's references recently? :D

So please feel free to contact also Persephone if you find something triggering, need to report anything, or have any issues with the site. She's a total sweetheart, and only ED should be afraid of her. ;D

That will be if for now moderator-wise. I figure we don't need more than 1 moderator per 50 people, especially since I'm already online for a lot of the time, and as she pointed out- it helps that Persephone is in a totally different time zone! ;D So I suppose if we make it to 150 users we can add another mod, but until then I'm sure Persephone, Nala, and I can hold down the fort. ;)

Thank you all for making this such an awesome community!

Cat
cat
Site Admin

Re: [UPDATE 04.09.2013] to Uzilu Forum Rules & Regs + Addtl.

Postby Nala » April 9th, 2013, 12:18 pm

Congratulations Persephone ;)
Nala

Return to News, Announcements, and Updates