YourEatopia Forums are Live! (But Uzilu will stay open!)

Come here for the latest updates about the site, announcements, and news of interest/related to topics covered on the site. This is also the only forum you can see without being registered. Due to recent spam attacks, accounts must be activated by admin before sign-in is enabled. Register to see the rest!

Re: YourEatopia Forums are Live! (But Uzilu will stay open!)

Postby Persephone » May 31st, 2013, 10:13 am

C, Nala etc
I agree. I feel like the only reason I wanted the YE forums back was to 'hear Gwyneth's voice' as it were, because she always gave such insightful replies. And since she's no longer going to do that, her blog posts and tweets will suffice. And I may end up using more one-on-ones.
I still will check up on YE, more to see if I can offer any help. But I do feel I've moved on from initial food concerns to more general anxieties, which seem better addressed here. Plus I like the format here better. It just works better from my phone etc.
Thank you Cat for setting up somewhere that exists independent of YE. I really feel at home here!
Persephone

Re: YourEatopia Forums are Live! (But Uzilu will stay open!)

Postby cat » May 31st, 2013, 11:21 am

@Persephone, Nala, and all other members- couldn't have done it without you guys! :) You all are the reason this is such a great place and I couldn't be more proud of what we've created here! I'm happy to know that the community will live on!

I too feel like I would be a bit out-of-place responding to things over there...especially since Gwyn's voice won't be there. :) But I'm sure many girls will find it helpful, and maybe once the immediacy of ED's grasp has worn off...they'll find their way over here. I'm glad to have made these forums more comprehensive, and I look forward to hearing about and experiencing the great things all of you guys will achieve! We've got a movement here, and it's only just starting. ;)

I love you all like a family! I really do!

Cat
cat
Site Admin

Previous

Return to News, Announcements, and Updates