Account not yet activated? Read this!

Come here for the latest updates about the site, announcements, and news of interest/related to topics covered on the site. This is also the only forum you can see without being registered. Due to recent spam attacks, accounts must be activated by admin before sign-in is enabled. Register to see the rest!

Account not yet activated? Read this!

Postby cat » July 9th, 2013, 10:27 pm

Hey there all you yet-to-be-activated users! If it has been over 3 days since you signed up for your account and you've yet to be activated, shoot me an e-mail using the e-mail me function to the right (under my username).

Wondering why you haven't been activated? There are a number of different ways I screen for spam accounts. Sometimes it takes a passing glance at the username attempting activation, sometimes I have to go to the e-mail address that signed up for the account, and even then a spam account finds it's way through here or there.

Basically, you must have done the opposite of what all the spam accounts are attempting to do- you've appeared to be fake and/or like a generator created your account.

So, shoot me an e-mail letting me know that you're a real human being and I'll activate you ASAP!
If you're a spammer, shame on you.

Cat
cat
Site Admin

Re: Account not yet activated? Read this!

Postby window » March 13th, 2014, 8:49 am

Hi, I haven't received an email saying my account is activated---just wanted to check in, as it's been about a week since I submitted the request. Thanks!
window

Re: Account not yet activated? Read this!

Postby acora » March 14th, 2014, 4:57 pm

Try again, sometimes something goes a bit wrong I think?
acora

Return to News, Announcements, and Updates